Friday

Nubia MY Sali

I am married and my wife name is Pooja and she is 33 years of age. She had a great figure 38- 28- 36. And has sister her name is Nubia. She is little bit younger than her she is 27 years of age and also have attractive figure may be around 34- 26- 34 you can understand the attractive figure of her means I am pointing out the shape and caves she show boobs line. I and Pooja got married seven years back. When I first saw Nubia, I never had any intension in my mind about Nubia. As I was enjoying my engagement period with Kirti and after marriage again I was enjoying my sex life with Pooja. I was happy with my married life and was enjoying lots of sex with my wife once or twice a day. Even we had tried different kind of position which is shown in Kama sutra and enjoyed all the position. So time past till two years and we still enjoy having sex but this time in different way. Means while having sex we both take some one name in the middle as if she is there in the middle means we imaging and we are having three some means we couple and any other girl or a women. So I mostly prefer Nubia name in the middle. As I talk no lot with Nubia even she don’t mined much and take it easy. Once in joking manner I asked Nubia that I wanted to touch your boobs and she just smiled and said chichorai hai tum. Nubia always try to show her perfect figure and some glimpse of her boobs from her tight fitting cloths and from dip necks which made me crazy. Only after this my intension towards Nubia started to change.
I think its enough of the introduction. Let’s move to the story. Generally Nubia come to our home every month to stay here for two three days. As I have my own business, so I can come and go at any time for work. Usually I spend my ten hours at my factory from 9 am to 8 pm. As usual Nubia arrived at 8.3o in the morning this weekend. As I had little work in the morning so I said just hello to Nubia and left for the work. As there was little work that was finished soon. So I decided to go home and have chat with my lovely Sali. When I reached home I saw that the door of our back side of our house is open and I entered the house and started to search my wife and Sali. When I reached to my room I heard some moans from my bedroom. First I thought that they may be seeing any blue film on t v (I have lots of blue films cd). So I try to peek through key hole and I was completely shocked. What I saw was my Sali was in her bra and panty and she was removing my wife’s cloths. First she removed Kirti blouse and then pity coat. Now my wife was in her bra and panty.
After this Nubia started kissing Pooja navel then she moved to her pussy and started sucking through her cloth means through panty. After that she told to my wife that jiji kya jijaji ne to iss hole ko bohat mota kar diya hai. Kya unka lund itna mota hai. My wife answered her tumhare jijaji to puri raat apne lund ko iss hole mein ghusa kar rekhte hai,unka lund 7 inch chhoda or 1 and half mota hai again my Sali said kaash main be jijaji ko chode sakti thi. Then my wife told pahle tum mujhe khush karo phir mein tumhare jijaji ko tumhare liya mana loon gi. After that Nubia started sucking my wife’s pussy and after five minutes Nubia removed kirtis panty and then again she sucked my wife pussy for 20 minutes. My wife cumed for two to three times and then she moved to Poojas boobs and chew her nipple through her bra and after five minutes she had finally removed her bra and sucked boobs directly. After all of this. Now the turn of my wife came. My wife to removed Nubia bra and sucked her boobs and she removed her panty and sucked her for 30 minutes or so. Nubia to cumed for two to three times in that period.
Finally after two hours of there play they both put their cloths on. So I went to hall and switched on TV and was watching. Pooja came there first and saw me and asked me when did you come and kissed me on my lips. There I felt the smile of Nubia pussy while kissing Pooja and told her just now I came. Nubia to came there and sat beside me and we were talking for some time. Pooja went to kitchen to prepared dinner for all of us. After that we all had dinner and we were relaxing and talking for some time in the hall. Then we all moved to our bedroom there we all lied on the bed and were watching some film on cable TV. The film was so boring and kirti stud up and asked me can I put some blue film cd. I turned towards Nubia and Pooja told me no problem from her side. You sit little front and she will sit back. Then I said ok put it and lets enjoy the film. As I told you before that I have lots of blue film cd. So Pooja was searching for something special. She switched on cd player and put it on. There start the scene there were two female and one male. One female was sucking his penis and he was sucking the other female’s boobs and was fingering her pussy. You can imagine the scene of three some which was going on. I was feeling the bulk in my pant seeing the scene. I and Pooja was sitting in front side by side and Nubia was sitting back of us. Pooja saw the bulk in my pant and try to hold my bulking penis and even she was feeling honey. We saw each other and hold our hands for some time. Poojai saw back to Nubia and again saw me and asked me for kiss. There started the enjoyment. I and Pooja went for a French kiss. While kissing I started to press her boobs. She was feeling really hot now and me too.
I was playing with her boobs and press them hard and then went down to kiss them too. As she was wearing saree I removed her palu and started to unhook her blouse. While unhooking Poojas blouse I saw Nubia and she to was seeing us. I asked her to sit in the side and see us in live action. Even she agreed and sat on small chair beside bed. Then I unhooked her blouse and then her bra. I sucked and licked her nipples and pressed her boobs for long time. Nubia was seeing us. Then I removed my wife’s saree and then her petticoat. Now my wife was only on panty. Now even she started to remove my cloths. First she removed my shirt and then my pant. Now I was only on my underwear. She was holding my penis through underwear. It was thick and long and wanted to come out and soon she removed my underwear and took it in her mouth and licked and sucked it for a long time. I was seeing Nubia and asked her to join us. She was feeling shy first she refused and then I went and kissed her and took her on bed. Now even she was on bed in the middle of us. (means me and Pooja). I kissed Nubia for some time and kirti was pressing Nubia boobs. Later even Nubia to started to response to my kiss and we soon joined our lips an French kiss.
With in no time we undressed Nubia and made her completely nude. She was feeling shy. I started to lick her virgin pussy. She loose to control and started to produce load moans. Till that time Pooja removed her panty and got nude too. And she started to play with Nubia boobs and sucked them. I stopped licking her virgin pussy. Immediately I inserted my 7 inch penis in Poojas pussy and started to stroke. I was fucking my wife in front of my Sali. I picked up Pooja in my arms and I was fucking Pooja in standing position. Nubia was shocked to see the horrible seen. I then came towards Nubia and have her tight hug and laid her down on bed one second and penetrated my penis in her virgin pussy. Nubia shouted oh my god its to big for me to take completely in my pussy. mai mar gayiiiiiiiiii jijuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaah nikaloooo, lekin mai nahi ruka.. she started bleeding , i just slowly kissed her, carased her boobs, and stated stroking her slowly, as she was enjoying live me and my wife she was v hot , i thot she is getting pain , slowly pain sub sided and she was already in seventh haven and was able to take completely in. Now I was fucking Nubia like a hungry dog. Nubia was moaning like any thing. Then Pooja came towards Nubia and lead down on her. Now I was fucking both this sister one by one. I finally ended my fucking session by exploding deep into my wife’s pussy and we all laid down on bed and slept deep by hugging each other


Friends if you like this story please mail me atrajeshkaiinth003@gmail.com





Join Yahoo Group For Best Desi Stories
Di lSe Desii Group

No comments:

blogspot visitor